GF Team Toledo has enacted the following policies to keep our staff and members healthy:
- Prospects upon arrival must sign waiver and show no flu like symptoms before beginning session. Temperature will be taken with no touch thermometer.
- No shoes past the lobby doors. Shoes will be placed on the rack and personal sandals can be worn in the training area/locker rooms.
- Rash guards are mandatory to be worn in No Gi class and are to be worn under the Gi. If you do not have a rash guard under your Gi, you can not train.
- Personal hygiene and fresh training gear is paramount. Equipment must be washed after every use.
- Foot sanitizing station is to be used before entering the mat.
- Sandals MUST be worn and feet re-sanitized before stepping back on the mat.
- Instructors reserve the right to remove anyone from the class that begins showing flu like symptoms.
- No spectators or congregating in lobby or locker rooms. After class ends, students must change, sanitize and proceed out of the gym in a timely fashion.
- Breaks between classes will be used for staff to clean and sanitize before next class is allowed to enter and prepare for training.